Q: Q: How do I reset the oil life?

How do I reset the oil life?

3. Q: How do I reset the oil life?

Q: Have a 1994 f150 2 door. Power steering whine for about 2 years. Finally decided to go to Autozone and get a new pump. Put it on a

I've been down that road a few times with other types of cars. You have taken the correct first steps, and I presume you are using the correct factory recommended fluid. If your truck has a pressure relief valve that...

Q: Q: How do you operate the Turn Signals?

Your Turn Signals provide important directional information for drivers behind you as well as those approaching you. They tell other drivers that you’re about to turn, so they can expect to slow down and will begin backing off (it also...

Q: After putting a new alternator in why would my car start jerking while trying accelerate?

If you disconnected the battery during alternator replacement, you might have lost some of the initial settings in the car's controllers. If that's the case, things should start working better after you have driven the car a few times and...