Q: How do I remove the rear camera?

How do I remove the rear camera?

3. How do I remove the rear camera?

Q: Q: How do I set the clock?

Setting the clock is very easy. It requires just a few simple steps. Hold the “TIME” button until the numbers on the clock begin to flash. Rotate the “TUNE/SCROLL” knob on the right side of the entertainment console, until...

Q: Q: How do I adjust the rear view mirror?

The rear view mirror provides added visibility out of the rear window. Before driving, you should always adjust your mirror to the ideal position, so that you have maximum visibility. To adjust the mirror, manually tilt it up or down,...

Q: How do I reset the limp home mode?

The limp home mode helps protect your transmission if damage is detected. Limp home mode limits the transmission to only second gear, which keeps your vehicle safer, while also giving you enough power to get to a dealer. If you...