Q: How do I remove the rear camera?

How do I remove the rear camera?

3. How do I remove the rear camera?

Q: How do I turn on the electronic range select (ERS)?

Electronic range select (ERS) allows the driver to decide the highest gear their car can operate in. You can enter ERS at any moment by shifting your automatic transmission from DRIVE to ERS. When you shift to ERS, your vehicle...

Q: Q: How should pregnant women wear a seat belt?

Like all other drivers and passengers, pregnant women need to buckle up while on the road. Of course, it’s important that they wear the seat belt correctly, or they could injure themselves or their child. Here’s how to wear it...

Q: I want to know how to silence the seat belt alarm.

Hi there. The seat belt alarm is a safety device in the car to let the driver or the front passenger that their seat belt is not on. If the alarm is tripping on it own with the seat belt...