Q: Q: How do I read the tachometer?

How do I read the tachometer?

3. Q: How do I read the tachometer?

Q: Car stopped while driving , steering wheel hard to turn and car won't start . Gas on empty

Hello, It sounds like the vehicle may be out of fuel. If the engine has shut down (regardless of the reason), the power steering will no longer work, which is why the steering was hard to turn. I would recommend...

Q: Engine mifiring at higher RPMs, tachometer spiking up

Try to replace the ignition module and coil which is mounted top right side of the motor. The ignition module supplies the tach signal and the coil supplies the spark to the plugs. It is a good idea to replace...

Q: Why does the hill-start assist control buzzer sound?

The hill-start assist control system in your car is more than handy – it’s designed to provide substantial safety when starting on a hill after coming to a stop by preventing your car from rolling backward. The system works by...