Q: Q: How do I read the tachometer?

How do I read the tachometer?

3. Q: How do I read the tachometer?

Q: What is 2 key detected

If you have two programmed keys inside the vehicle or on your keyring than the computer detects this. You should not have two keys near vehicle at the same time.

Q: Why would my car drive at 0 rpms ? It's a 2011 Hyundai Accent.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The gauge on your dashboard that tells you the engine speed, measured in RPMs, is called the tachometer. If just the tachometer is not working, it may be getting a weak signal (or no...

Q: Q: What does the anti-lock brake system (ABS) Warning Light mean?

The anti-lock brake system (ABS) Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when your ABS is not operating properly. Since your ABS is a key part of your brake system, you should have your vehicle inspected...