Q: How do I put a USB device in repeat?

How do I put a USB device in repeat?

3. How do I put a USB device in repeat?

Q: How do I make a phone call with the voice recognition system?

You can very easily make a hands-free phone call using your voice recognition system, as long as your phone is paired: 1. Press the voice command button. 2. When the system says “Ready”, and then offers a tone, say “Call”...

Q: How do I turn on the stereo system?

To turn on the stereo system, simply press the ON/VOLUME knob on your center console. If you press the knob a second time, the system will turn off.

Q: Q: Transmission problems

Hello, I am assuming your car has an automatic transmission. The first thing to check is the transmission level. If the level is low, it must be brought up to the correct level. If the level is good, then other...