Q: How do I properly use the front air bags?

How do I properly use the front air bags?

3. How do I properly use the front air bags?

Q: How do I reset the air bags after they have been deployed?

If you have been in an accident that has deployed the air bags, you will need to have them replaced or re-inserted, so that they can protect you in the event of another accident. This needs to be done by...

Q: What is the recommended tire inflation pressure?

It is very important to always have your tires properly inflated. The proper tire inflation pressure is located on the Safety Compliance Certification Label or the Tire label, which are on the B-Pillar, near the door latch, or on the...

Q: How do I use the HomeLink garage door opener system?

After the HomeLink system has been set up, it is ready to use. All you have to do is press the corresponding HomeLink button on your overhead console, and your garage door will open or close. Tip Even after programming...