Q: How do I properly use the front air bags?

How do I properly use the front air bags?

3. How do I properly use the front air bags?

Q: Is there a way to turn off passenger side airbag?

The passenger air bag can be disabled by a switch. Check your glove box, should be a key-hole like switch. Set it to "off" and you're done. Keep in mind that if an airbag is turned off and just because...

Q: What does the brake system Warning Light mean in a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze?

The brake system Warning Light is located on the instrument cluster, and illuminates when there is an issue with your brake system. If the brake system Warning Light comes on while you are driving, it will be accompanied by a...

Q: Random steering wheel shake.

Hi there. In most cases, when you experience a severe shake and vibration all of the sudden it's actually caused by road conditions. If the shake and vibration went away and has not returned while driving the same speed, you...