Q: How do I properly use the front air bags?

How do I properly use the front air bags?

The air bags cannot be triggered by the driver; they will only automatically deploy in the event of an accident. However, there are a few things that the driver and passenger should do to ensure that the air bags deploy properly.

1. Never place material items on top of the air bag covers. The air bag covers are located on the steering wheel, and on the passenger-side dash. Any items that are placed on the air bag covers become dangerous safety hazards in the event of an accident, as the air bags will thrust them forward towards the occupants.

2. Never tamper with the air bag covers.

3. Never rest your feet or legs on the air bag covers.

3. How do I properly use the front air bags?