Q: How do I properly use the front air bags?

How do I properly use the front air bags?

3. How do I properly use the front air bags?

Q: Air bag light has been on for about 2 months

Hi there, thanks for writing in. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose as a second opinion or to find any possible alternatives to correct this. There is a good chance this can...

Q: Car started sputtering while in traffic, felt like it was losing power and there was a gas smell coming in the car, what happened?

Hi Pedro. Thanks for contacting us today. There are a few possible things that can cause these symptoms. The most common would be that you have a mass air flow sensor that is clogged with excessive carbon deposits, a vacuum...

Q: How do I send and receive text messages with Uconnect?

If your cell phone is paired with your Uconnect system, then you can send and receive text messages while you’re driving, hands free. Here’s how. When you receive a message, the Uconnect system will announce it over your speaker...