Q: How do I personalize the climate and air quality controls?

How do I personalize the climate and air quality controls?

You can customize many of your vehicle’s features using the vehicle personalization system. Some of the features that you can customize are the climate and air quality features. Personalizing the climate and air quality system can be done via the audio system controls:

1. Press the Config button, which will bring up the Configuration Settings menu.

2. Rotate the Menu or Menu/Sel knob until you get to Vehicle Settings, then press the center of the knob to select Vehicle Settings.

3. Rotate the Menu or Menu/Sel knob until you get to Climate and Air Quality, then press the center of the knob to select Climate and Air Quality.

4. Adjust the Climate and Air Quality settings to your desired preferences.