Q: How do I open the rear doors on my extended cab vehicle?

How do I open the rear doors on my extended cab vehicle?

3. How do I open the rear doors on my extended cab vehicle?

Q: Q: How do I recline the rear seats?

It is very easy to recline the rear seats, if your vehicle is equipped with this feature. To do so, follow these easy steps. Locate the recliner handle, which is on the side of the rear seats. Pull the...

Q: High fuel pressure. 2000 Chevrolet Blazer

Hi there - the fuel pressure regulator on your truck has a vacuum-controlled adjustment which accounts for engine load. It's possible that the vacuum source to the fuel pressure regulator is not functioning correctly, allowing fuel pressure to exceed the...

Q: Poor quality door handles falling apart

The material from which manufacturers make the chrome can be sharp, causing injury as it peels off. The safest and most effective means to prevent further harm is to replace the handles. Being that your car is a 2010 and...