Q: How do I open the rear doors on my extended cab vehicle?

How do I open the rear doors on my extended cab vehicle?

The rear doors on the extended cab version of the vehicle do not have a handle on the outside. This can be tricky for passengers, but the compact design saves weight and space.

1. To access the handles for the rear doors of an extended cab vehicle, the front doors need to be open.

2. Once the front doors are open, the rear door handles will be visible on the front-facing side of the rear doors.

3. Grip the handle and pull towards the outside of the vehicle to open the door.

4. The rear doors MUST be closed for the front doors to close.