Q: How do I manually level the headlights?

How do I manually level the headlights?

3. How do I manually level the headlights?

Q: Error codes on my 2012 Q5 P2099 P2096 & P2196

These codes could possibly be related to an issue with the turbocharger or the catalytic converter. Unfortunately these codes could lead to very expensive repairs depending on what exactly is the cause of this issue. I would recommend having a...

Q: Engine shakes and won't stay running

Without knowing the type of fluid leak I will speculate it is the water pump is leaking and binding up. You may need to get the water pump and timing belt replaced along with the broken motor mounts.

Q: Short in car

Without knowing what sort of problems are occurring with your car it will be hard for me to help you. From my experience with this vehicle the most common shorts occur at the fuse box. The other common electrical issues...