Q: How do I find the rear cup holders?

How do I find the rear cup holders?

3. How do I find the rear cup holders?

Q: Can you fix a bent frame? If so, how?

Depending on the severity of the damage to the frame, this may or may not be able to be fixed. There are shops that have frame machines that are able to correct small damage to frames, depending on the make...

Q: Engine Light comes on and car wont accelerate

What you are describing sounds like a dirty or faulty mass air flow sensor. The mass air flow sensor monitors air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the motor. This sensor relays vital information...

Q: Headlights won't stay on

Hi. Usually when this happens it is due to the output of the ballast being unsteady. The new ballast may be defective which is causing your issue, which is somewhat common. Also, the ballast may not be receiving the proper...