Q: How do I find the rear cup holders?

How do I find the rear cup holders?

3. How do I find the rear cup holders?

Q: How do I shift between 4WD and 2WD?

It’s easy to shift between four-wheel drive (4WD) and two-wheel drive (2WD) in your car. Here’s how. Slow your vehicle to a crawl (preferably 1-3 mph). Shift your transmission into neutral. Turn the transfer control case (the shifter...

Q: How do I quickly heat the cabin of the vehicle?

If it is cold inside your car’s cabin, you can use the climate controls to quickly heat up the car. To heat the cabin quickly, follow these quick steps: 1. Use the fan control dial to set the fan speed...

Q: How do I adjust the blower speed?

The heat and air blower speed is controlled by a knob in the climate control section of the center console. The blower speed knob starts at OFF, and has four different settings. the farther you turn the knob clockwise, the...