Q: How do I end a phone call?

How do I end a phone call?

A: You can end a Bluetooth phone call at any p...

You can end a Bluetooth phone call at any point, simply by pressing the Phone End button.

Q: How do I adjust the temperature?

The temperature is adjusted with the Temperature Control knob. Rotate this knob clockwise to increase the temperature, or counterclockwise to decrease the temperature.

Q: What do I do if is overheating?

Overheating is a critical situation for your engine. If you notice the temperature gauge pushing into the red, you need to take immediate action to prevent serious damage. Here’s what to do: Slow down and pull off the road....

Q: What tips should I know about using the air conditioner?

While your air conditioner is pretty simple to operate, there are a few things that you’ll need to know in order to ensure that you’re using it correctly and to avoid using it incorrectly. Here’s what you should know: ...