Q: Q: How do I end a phone call?

How do I end a phone call?

You can end a Bluetooth phone call at any point, simply by pressing the Phone End button.

3. Q: How do I end a phone call?

Q: Q: How do I change the temperature units?

The temperature gauges in your vehicle can be set to Fahrenheit or Celsius. To make this adjustment, follow these steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the steering wheel until Settings is displayed on the instrument panel, then press the...

Q: RPMs higher than normal

If the problem has just started to happen and you have not changed the tire size or anything else then I would say your clutch is slipping and the clutch would most likely need to be replaced. If you feel...

Q: we have a 2012 Mini Cooper S and I was given an outrageous quote by 2 Mini dealers to replace leaking Oil filter housing gaskets.

Hi there. Generally speaking, replacing the thermostat, flushing the coolant system and correctly refilling in a shop environment can take from 3 to 5 hours of shop time. The oil filter housing gasket on the other hand requires quite a...