Q: How do I end a phone call?

How do I end a phone call?

A: You can end a Bluetooth phone call at any p...

You can end a Bluetooth phone call at any point, simply by pressing the Phone End button.

Q: How do I set the iPod on repeat?

When the iPod is set to repeat, it will repeat either the individual song, or the list that it is playing from. To set the iPod to repeat, press the Repeat button until either All Repeat or Track Repeat is...

Q: Battery issue? 2009 Nissan Rouge slow to start. Will a stronger battery help?

Hello, it is very likely that you simply need a new battery but there are also other possibilities such as a bad alternator or starter that could display the same symptoms of a slow start:; therefore it may be best...

Q: How do I set the beep tones?

When the beep tones feature is turned on, a beep will sound whenever you press a button on the touch screen, to confirm the action. You can turn this feature on or off with just a few steps: 1. Press...