Q: How do I end a phone call?

How do I end a phone call?

You can end a Bluetooth phone call at any point, simply by pressing the Phone End button.

3. How do I end a phone call?

Q: How do I use the Fuel Range feature in the driver information center (DIC)?

The Fuel Range feature in the driver information center (DIC) displays approximately how many miles you can drive your vehicle before you next need to refuel. To access the Fuel Range feature, press the MENU button until the DIC displays...

Q: When should a supplemental restraint system component be repaired or replaced?

Most components in your supplemental restraint system (SRS) are designed to be used just once. This applies to all of your air bags, as well as for the seat belt pretensioners in your driver and passenger front seat belts. Once...

Q: What are the steps to preparing to drive?

Once you have the engine cranked, it’s time to get your car on the road. However, follow these important steps to ensure that you do it the right way without compromising your safety, that of your passengers or the safety...