Q: How do I end a phone call?

How do I end a phone call?

You can end a Bluetooth phone call at any point, simply by pressing the Phone End button.

Q: How do I check the health of my seat belts?

It’s important to periodically inspect your seat belts, to make sure that they are in good health. A seat belt that is dying should be replaced immediately. To inspect the seat belts, extend them from the retractors and use your...

Q: Break problems

Hi there: Your boyfriend has a serious brake issue that should be repaired immediately. The loud noise is most likely coming from the brake pads grinding on the brake rotors. When he applies the parking brake, it's only applying pressure...

Q: How do I use the utility hook?

The utility hook is located in the trunk, and can be used to hold light items such as grocery bags and purses. To use the utility hook, simply place the handle of a bag or item around the hook securely....