Q: How do I end a phone call?

How do I end a phone call?

You can end a Bluetooth phone call at any point, simply by pressing the Phone End button.

3. How do I end a phone call?

Q: How do I turn the dome lamps on?

The dome lamps are on the ceiling of your vehicle, and help illuminate the cabin of your car. To turn on the dome lamps, press the on button (which has a symbol of a sun), on the dome lamp control...

Q: My 1997 Nisan pickup makes a noise in the rear as we start moving. We raised it up and found that the left wheel seems locked

The noise is coming from the wheel bearing at that position, possibly the brakes (unlikely, but do check for any failure to retract) and if not those two possibilities, the differential is faulty. To distinguish among these possibilities, and get...

Q: How do I use recirculation mode?

Recirculation mode is a way of recycling air within your vehicle. Rather than introducing air from outside of your car, recirculation mode recirculates the air that is already in your vehicle. To turn on recirculation mode, press the recirculation button,...