Q: How do I end a phone call?

How do I end a phone call?

You can end a Bluetooth phone call at any point, simply by pressing the Phone End button.

Q: How do I adjust the volume?

The volume of your sound system is adjusted via the volume control knob, which is on the top left corner of the system, and is also the power button. Rotate the knob clockwise to increase the volume, or rotate the...

Q: truck shuts off while driving

The vehicle may have a bad fuel pump causing it to die. When it dies, you should check to see if it has spark and fuel. If this is the case, the fuel pump will cause a no start and...

Q: Motor oil

It will not hurt your motor if you use regular oil after using synthetic oil. Just make sure to drain as much out as possible, and change your oil filter. There is no difference in motor design. Some manufacturers prefer...