Q: Q: How do I end a phone call?

How do I end a phone call?

You can end a Bluetooth phone call at any point, simply by pressing the Phone End button.

3. Q: How do I end a phone call?

Q: How do I shuffle an MP3 or WMA disc?

Shuffle mode plays all of the available tracks at random. There are two different ways that you can shuffle an MP3 or WMA disc: You can shuffle all of the songs on the disc. To do so, either press...

Q: Car keeps dying while I'm driving

Hi. There could be a couple of causes for why this problem is happening. There could be a problem with the battery going bad or the alternator is under charging causing the car to die. There also could be a...

Q: What does the setting menu operation Warning Light mean?

The setting menu operation Warning Light is located on the instrument panel, and illuminates when you are attempting to operate the setting menu while the vehicle is moving. The setting menu cannot be used unless the car is stopped. ...