Q: How do I end a phone call?

How do I end a phone call?

A: You can end a Bluetooth phone call at any p...

You can end a Bluetooth phone call at any point, simply by pressing the Phone End button.

Q: How do I use the front reading lights?

The front reading lights are available so that you can have light in the cabin of your vehicle even when it is dark out. They also double as the courtesy lights when your car is unlocked. The front reading lights...

Q: Is it hard to replace the lower control arm on my 2003 Nissan Sentra

Hello. Replacing the control arm on your vehicle is not a task that requires the removal of the spring. This does make it easier than if the spring needed to be removed. The main precautions that need to be taken...

Q: Brake light just came on in dashboard 2012 Audi Q5

Hello - as you have already noted, this warning tells you that your brake pads need replacement. It is intended to warn you to replace the pads before the rotors are damaged. Best guidance is to go ahead and have...