Q: How do I end a phone call?

How do I end a phone call?

A: You can end a Bluetooth phone call at any p...

You can end a Bluetooth phone call at any point, simply by pressing the Phone End button.

Q: How do I adjust the air outlets?

You can adjust the air outlets to control where the hot or cold air is blowing in your vehicle’s cabin. To do so, simply adjust the outlets with your fingers until they are pointed in the direction of your choice....

Q: Motor missing while accelerating

In older vehicles, misfires during acceleration or under load are usually due to faulty spark plug wires. Other things like carburetor not adjusted properly, or weak valve springs can also cause misfires during acceleration. I would suggest seeking help form...

Q: How do you remove and reinstall head restraints?

Your car’s head restraints serve and important purpose in providing better comfort, but also in ensuring safety during an impact. Of course, there may come a time that you need to remove them (and reinstall them when you’re done). Here’s...