Q: How do I end a phone call?

How do I end a phone call?

A: You can end a Bluetooth phone call at any p...

You can end a Bluetooth phone call at any point, simply by pressing the Phone End button.

Q: How do I select the radio band?

To select the radio band you want to listen to, press the AM/FM button. The sound system will then cycle between FM1, FM2, and AM.

Q: i have a nissan micra k11 which wont start

Hi there. I would recommend checking all of the fuses under the dashboard. There should be several fuses in a box, one of which will be a 15 amp fuse that is responsible for the dashboard lights. If any of...

Q: Rattles and shakes on startup

To have a technician verify the condition you could leave your car overnight with the dealer or contact YourMechanic and schedule an early appointment so either technician would be there to start the vehicle first thing in the morning. ...