Q: How do I decline an incoming phone call?

How do I decline an incoming phone call?

A: When you receive a phone call through the B...

When you receive a phone call through the Bluetooth system, you can decline it by pressing the on-hook button.

Q: Neutral safety switch out.

When you start your car, battery voltage travels from your ignition through the park/neutral safety switch and to your starter. A faulty park/neutral switch can indeed prevent your vehicle from starting. A certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, will be...

Q: How do I select CD tracks with the steering wheel?

When listening to a CD, you can easily select the track using the steering wheel controls. Press the Up button to play the next track, or press the Down button to restart the current track. Press the Down button multiple...

Q: How do I delete a paired phone?

If you would like to delete one of the Bluetooth paired phones, you can do so very easily: 1. Turn on the infotainment system. 2. Press the CONFIG button. 3. Use the MENU/SEL knob to select Phone Settings or Bluetooth...