Q: How do I decline an incoming phone call?

How do I decline an incoming phone call?

A: When you receive a phone call through the B...

When you receive a phone call through the Bluetooth system, you can decline it by pressing the on-hook button.

Q: Sometimes when I get to an intersection my car will die unless I keep my foot on the gas a little. Also, when I try to go up hills it will try to stop.

Hi there. Check the air idle control valve (IAC) and see if its plugged in or if the vacuum line is cracked. If the IAC is working, check for any additional vacuum leaks that the engine could have. If there...

Q: How do I adjust the fan speed?

The fan speed can be adjusted to any one of seven speeds. To adjust the fan, press the up or down buttons on the fan switch. The fan speed will then be shown on the display, so you know what...

Q: How do I handle automated systems when using Uconnect phone?

Automated systems are systems that require you to use numbers after making the phone call. Two examples are a system where you need to dial someone’s particular extension, and when you call a company and it asks you to dial...