Q: How do I decline an incoming phone call?

How do I decline an incoming phone call?

When you receive a phone call through the Bluetooth system, you can decline it by pressing the on-hook button.

Q: Center console compartment

How do I use the center console compartment? A212. The center console compartment is located between the two front seats, and offers extra storage space. To open the center console compartment, simply lift the lid up.

Q: How do I control the volume from the steering wheel?

The steering wheel has two volume buttons, labeled + and -. You can increase the volume of your audio system by pressing the + button, or decrease it by pressing the – button.

Q: How do I mute a Uconnect phone call?

When you are in a Uconnect phone call, you can easily mute your voice. When you are in mute mode, you will still be able to hear the person you are on the phone with, but they won’t hear you....