Q: How do I decline an incoming phone call?

How do I decline an incoming phone call?

When you receive a phone call through the Bluetooth system, you can decline it by pressing the on-hook button.

3. How do I decline an incoming phone call?

Q: Placing a brake fluid on Corolla Hatchback

Modern cars have ABS systems and they are often cross-linked and a lot of times to really bleed the brake fluids. You'll need a dealer-level scan tool that operates the ABS system that will tell you what to do. It...

Q: Q: How do I adjust the steering wheel?

The steering wheel can be adjusted so that it is in the optimal position for you. To adjust the steering wheel, push the Steering Wheel lever (located under the steering wheel) down, until it locks into place. Then adjust the...

Q: How do I turn on the center display?

To turn on the center display, press and hold the Brightness Control button for at least two seconds. Turn off the display by performing the same action.