Q: How do I decline an incoming phone call?

How do I decline an incoming phone call?

A: When you receive a phone call through the B...

When you receive a phone call through the Bluetooth system, you can decline it by pressing the on-hook button.

Q: How do I put a USB device in shuffle mode?

When playing a USB device through the sound system, you can shuffle in two ways: Folder random (shuffles within the chosen folder), or all folders random (shuffles all of the available tracks). To set the device in shuffle mode, press...

Q: What does the Rear Access Open message mean?

The Rear Access Open message will appear on your driver information center (DIC) when the trunk is not properly closed. After you close the trunk, the alert will go away.

Q: How do I access the average speed feature?

The average speed feature tells you the average speed at which your vehicle has been traveling since the last reset. To view the average speed, press the Trip button on the steering wheel until the feature is displayed on the...