Q: How do I decline an incoming phone call?

How do I decline an incoming phone call?

When you receive a phone call through the Bluetooth system, you can decline it by pressing the on-hook button.

Q: Power window stuck

If the other windows work, then the fuse is not the issue. The power to the window motor on the affected window needs to be checked when the switch is being operated, in order to determine whether the switch, or...

Q: How do I use the conversation mirror?

The conversation mirror is part of the sunglasses holder, and can be used to view the passengers in the rear seats. To access the mirror, open the sunglasses holder, then press it back to the first detent.

Q: What does the Eco Mode On message mean?

The Eco Mode On message can appear on the driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this message, that means that the fuel economy mode has been activated.