Q: How do I decline an incoming phone call?

How do I decline an incoming phone call?

A: When you receive a phone call through the B...

When you receive a phone call through the Bluetooth system, you can decline it by pressing the on-hook button.

Q: Vibration/Wobble When Accelerating From Low Speeds

Hi there. I would definitely start with having the wheels and tires checked for balance and wobble. If they are fine, it is usually caused by a bad engine mount or CV axle. Both of these are common on this...

Q: How do I use the cruise control?

The cruise control feature allows you to drive at a constant speed, without using the accelerator. This is ideal for long drives on interstates, or other relatively straight roads. Turning on the cruise control is very easy: Locate the...

Q: How do I make a phone call on Uconnect, when I’m already in a phone call?

If you’re already on the phone with someone, you can easily make a second phone call. Press the Uconnect voice command button, and say “Dial” or “Call,” then follow the prompts. This will automatically put your first call on hold...