Q: How do I decline an incoming phone call?

How do I decline an incoming phone call?

When you receive a phone call through the Bluetooth system, you can decline it by pressing the on-hook button.

3. How do I decline an incoming phone call?

Q: what does it mean when the eps light and engine light comes on for a 2014 toyota corolla s

The EPS light is for a problem in the electronic power steering system and you may also get the check engine light coming on. This is an indication of a problem with power steering and will need to have computer...

Q: How do I reset the trip odometer?

The trip odometer allows you to track the distance you have driven over a period of time. The trip odometer will track all of the miles that you drive until you reset it, at which point it will start over....

Q: How do I set a password for watching DVDs?

The DVD player has a password system, so that you can keep certain content from being viewed by everyone. This helps ensure that your children only watch age-appropriate movies when in the car. Here’s how you can set the password....