Q: How do I decline an incoming phone call?

How do I decline an incoming phone call?

A: When you receive a phone call through the B...

When you receive a phone call through the Bluetooth system, you can decline it by pressing the on-hook button.

Q: Getting slight electric shocks from the rocker panel and door panel on a '97 Corolla

Actually, this is not a problem with the grounding of the car itself. That's just your car building static electricity. Some cars just do that when they are older. You can actually buy grounding equipment. I've seen people use those...

Q: How do I tune to a radio station?

It is very easy to tune your radio to an exact station. To do so, press the selector knob and turn it until it reaches the desired station.

Q: How do I play a DVD through the overhead screen?

To play a DVD, simply insert a DVD into the DVD slot in the center console compartment control panel, when the overhead screen is turned on. The DVD will automatically start playing, and you can use the controls on the...