Q: How do I decline an incoming phone call?

How do I decline an incoming phone call?

A: When you receive a phone call through the B...

When you receive a phone call through the Bluetooth system, you can decline it by pressing the on-hook button.

Q: The car continously switches off in the morning, basically it has a cold start but once on the road it is fine

Hello. Issues during cold start can be caused by many things. A few common causes are issues with the engine management or fuel system. Virtually all engines are designed to run with an increased amount of fuel during cold starts,...

Q: How do I use an auxiliary device?

You can hook up an auxiliary device to your sound system very easily. To do so, connect the device through the Auxiliary In jack in the audio system, then press the Auxiliary button.

Q: How do I extend the remote start?

Unless set otherwise, your engine will run for 10 minutes after being turned on via remote start. After 10 minutes, if the car has not been operated, the engine will turn off. You can extend the remote start time at...