Q: How do I decline an incoming phone call?

How do I decline an incoming phone call?

When you receive a phone call through the Bluetooth system, you can decline it by pressing the on-hook button.

Q: How do I use the drive door window switches?

The driver has the ability to use all four power windows. On the inside of the driver door are four power window switches, which correspond to the four windows (for example, the front left switch control’s the driver’s window, and...

Q: How do I set the clock?

You can set the clock through your infotainment system, with just a few steps: 1. Turn on the infotainment system. 2. Press the CONFIG button. 3. Select Time and Date Settings. 4. Select Set Time. 5. Turn the MENU or...

Q: How do I use the trip timer?

The trip timer allows you to keep track of how long you have been driving for. When reset, the trip timer will run anytime the car is running, and pause whenever the car is stopped. That way, you can measure...