Q: How do I customize the auto door locking and unlocking?

How do I customize the auto door locking and unlocking?

3. How do I customize the auto door locking and unlocking?

Q: wipers won't park

Based on what you've written above, it's quite possible that the replacement wiper motor you've installed is damaged. This is always a risk when purchasing used parts to repair components like the wiper motor. I would recommend buying a new...

Q: Can I customize which doors unlock with the remote or electronic key?

Your remote and/or electronic key let you lock and unlock the doors of your car, but you can actually change the default pattern for unlocking if you prefer. Here’s what you need to do: Turn the engine off. Make...

Q: How do I use the Instantaneous Fuel Economy setting?

The driver information center (DIC) provides a large amount of information to the driver. At any time, you can select what information you would like the DIC to display. To select the Instantaneous Fuel Economy setting, press the Menu button...