Q: How do I configure the number of favorite pages that I have?

How do I configure the number of favorite pages that I have?

You can alter how many favorite pages can be saved in your radio. To do so, follow these steps:

1. Press the Config button on the infotainment system.

2. Turn the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to highlight Radio Settings, then press the knob.

3. Turn the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to highlight Radio Favorites, then press the knob.

4. Turn the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to select the number of favorite pages that you would like to be available.

3. How do I configure the number of favorite pages that I have?