Q: How do I choose the right child car seat?

How do I choose the right child car seat?

3. How do I choose the right child car seat?

Q: my car engine is smoking. can I safely drive it to dealer? (10 miles)

It depends on the source of the smoke. If the vehicle is overheating, any use could quickly ruin the engine. If the smoke is from engine oil dripping onto a hot exhaust manifold, you could end up with an engine...

Q: When I crank my car the at light comes on then disappears

Hi There, When you turn the key to the on position prior to turning the engine over, the AT light may come on for a few seconds as the car is running through a series of system checks. This is...

Q: Do the seats fold down to become a flat surface? 2011 Honda CR-Z

After some research, it seems that the panel does in fact fold down to create a larger cargo area on some models. Consult your owners manual for the specific procedure on folding down the separation panel in your vehicle.