Q: How do I change the passkey?

How do I change the passkey?

A: You can change the passkey for your Bluetoo...

You can change the passkey for your Bluetooth device, with just a few steps:

1. Press detailed bluetooth settings,
  2. Press the passcode and then punch in the new desired code.

Q: How do I use the sun visors?

The sun visors help provide protection for the driver and front passenger from the sunlight, by blocking excess light and glare. To use the sun visors, fold them down. You can also unhinge them and rotate them towards the door...

Q: How do I put a USB device in repeat?

When playing a USB device through the sound system, you can use repeat mode in two ways: File repeat (repeats the current track), or Folder repeat (repeats the current folder). To set the USB device in repeat mode, press the...

Q: How do I choose the color theme?

The multi-information display has four available color themes that you can choose from. Choosing a color scheme takes only a few steps: 1. Turn the ignition to On, while making sure the vehicle is completely stopped. 2. Press the Menu...