Q: How do I change the passkey?

How do I change the passkey?

A: You can change the passkey for your Bluetoo...

You can change the passkey for your Bluetooth device, with just a few steps:

1. Press detailed bluetooth settings,
  2. Press the passcode and then punch in the new desired code.

Q: Car vibrate when in "D" or "R" although I have changed the 4 engine mounts. Changed 4 sparks and air filter and throttle cleanse

It seems you have covered the basics and changed the most common culprits for engine vibrations. I will recommend you have an experienced technician inspect the work done and the drivetrain for other problems. In some cases, an improperly installed...

Q: How do I open and close the power moon roof?

The power moon roof provides open air and light into your vehicle through the ceiling. To open the moon roof, press and release the Slide button on the moon roof controls. This will automatically open the moon roof most of...

Q: How do I control an external device with the sound system?

Once an external device is connected to the sound system (USB port), then all of the standard radio controls will work with the device, such as RW, FF, and SEEK.