Q: How do I change the passkey?

How do I change the passkey?

You can change the passkey for your Bluetooth device, with just a few steps:

1. Press detailed bluetooth settings,
  2. Press the passcode and then punch in the new desired code.

3. How do I change the passkey?

Q: My car has smoke damage inside somebody tried to steal it and try to burn the car how much does it cost to get a car cleaned out f

Hello, thank you for writing in. Your situation is incredibly unfortunate! Hopefully insurance will help pay for the damages. Pricing is going to vary greatly depending on your location. You are going to want to gather a couple of quotes...

Q: Q: How do I resume cruise control?

If the cruise control has been canceled, it can easily be resumed. When you resume the cruise control, the vehicle will automatically accelerate to the set speed. To resume, simply pull up on the cruise control lever. Tip This feature...

Q: How do I use voice recognition to start a three-way call?

The voice recognition system makes it easy for you to start a three-way phone conversation. Here’s how: Start by being on the phone with someone. You cannot begin three-way calling without first being in a phone call. Press the...