Q: How do I change the passkey?

How do I change the passkey?

You can change the passkey for your Bluetooth device, with just a few steps:

1. Press detailed bluetooth settings,
  2. Press the passcode and then punch in the new desired code.

Q: How do I use the power outlet?

The power outlet is located at the base of the center console, in front of the shifter. When the car is in ACC or On, the outlet can be used to power a 12 V appliance that runs on less...

Q: Where is the rear armrest?

The rear armrest is built into the rear seatback, and can only be used when the rear center seat is unoccupied. To access the armrest, pull it down from the center of the rear seatback, until it lies flat.

Q: How do I connect to a different phone?

If multiple paired devices are in the vehicle at once, the Bluetooth system will automatically connect to whichever phone was paired first. However, you can tell the system to connect to a different phone very easily: Press the voice...