Q: How do I change the passkey?

How do I change the passkey?

A: You can change the passkey for your Bluetoo...

You can change the passkey for your Bluetooth device, with just a few steps:

1. Press detailed bluetooth settings,
  2. Press the passcode and then punch in the new desired code.

Q: What does the tire pressure Warning Light mean?

The tire pressure Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. If the light is solidly illuminated, then one of the tires is experiencing dangerously low tire pressure. Check your tire pressure and adjust as you need to bring them...

Q: How do I install an ashtray?

You can install an ashtray in one of the front cup holders in the center console. Tip Keep the ashtray closed when you aren’t using it and make sure all matches or cigarettes have been completely extinguished before closing the...

Q: How do I delete or edit the contacts in the Uconnect phonebook?

Deleting or editing contacts in your Uconnect phonebook is easy. If you are editing a contact, press the Uconnect phone button, which is a telephone symbol on either the center console or the steering wheel. The system will say...