Q: How do I change the passkey?

How do I change the passkey?

A: You can change the passkey for your Bluetoo...

You can change the passkey for your Bluetooth device, with just a few steps:

1. Press detailed bluetooth settings,
  2. Press the passcode and then punch in the new desired code.

Q: How do I check the coolant level?

The coolant level can be easily checked. All you need to do is open the hood, and find the coolant reservoir. The reservoir has a Low line, and a Full line. You should be able to easily see where the...

Q: How do I delete a paired phone?

If you would like to delete one of the Bluetooth paired phones, you can do so very easily: 1. Turn on the infotainment system. 2. Press the CONFIG button. 3. Use the MENU/SEL knob to select Phone Settings or Bluetooth...

Q: How do I clear the previous HomeLink garage door opener settings?

If you move, or are purchasing a used car, you’ll want to clear the previous HomeLink garage door opener settings before programming your own. You can do this in a few easy steps. Locate the HomeLink garage door buttons....