Q: How do I change the passkey?

How do I change the passkey?

You can change the passkey for your Bluetooth device, with just a few steps:

1. Press detailed bluetooth settings,
  2. Press the passcode and then punch in the new desired code.

3. How do I change the passkey?

Q: My inside lights won't come on.

Hello. The dome light is triggered by a switch in your door or the manual switch on the dashboard or on the fixture itself. Due the fuse being checked and testing good, you are going to need to test for...

Q: How do I play and pause a CD?

When a CD is playing, you can pause it by pressing the play/pause button on the infotainment system. Press this button a second time to resume playing.

Q: How do I use the remote control while playing a DVD?

It’s always easier to watch a DVD with a remote control. And pairing your remote with the DVD you’re watching is easy. Locate the MODE button on the remote control, and press it. Navigate through the video screen...