Q: How do I change the passkey?

How do I change the passkey?

A: You can change the passkey for your Bluetoo...

You can change the passkey for your Bluetooth device, with just a few steps:

1. Press detailed bluetooth settings,
  2. Press the passcode and then punch in the new desired code.

Q: Car would crank but wouldnt start, bought and replaced new crank angle sensor because the diagnostics showed that was the problem,

Hi there. What diagnostics were performed? What specification was used for testing and what were the findings of the test? What test was performed on the sensor/circuit? What codes were stored? When a computer stores a code it is meant...

Q: Very flimsy interior, breaking apart when I use it

Hello, thank you for writing about your problem. The handle failure may be due to abuse from people pulling on the handle a little too hard causing something to break. Another factor to consider is temperature; excessive heat and...

Q: How do I select the play mode when using a USB device?

When you are playing music through the audio system with a USB device, you can select the play mode very easily. To do so, press the Setup button, then rotate the selector knob to choose your desired mode. Press the...