Q: How do I change the passkey?

How do I change the passkey?

You can change the passkey for your Bluetooth device, with just a few steps:

1. Press detailed bluetooth settings,
  2. Press the passcode and then punch in the new desired code.
  3. How do I change the passkey?

Q: Power steering system

This may be related to a failing power steering pump or low power steering fluid levels. As you may know, the power steering system uses a pump, normally driven by a belt. The pump supplies pressure as it is turned...

Q: What does the chime and buzz mean?

During certain circumstances, the car’s interior will chime while the exterior buzzes. If so, the Intelligent Key has detected a problem. This can happen for four reasons: 1. The transmission has not been set to the P position. 2. The...

Q: Q: How do I redial?

Redialing through the Bluetooth system is very easy. Simply press the Phone button, then use the selector knob to select Redial.