Q: How do I change the passkey?

How do I change the passkey?

You can change the passkey for your Bluetooth device, with just a few steps:

1. Press detailed bluetooth settings,
  2. Press the passcode and then punch in the new desired code.

Q: My car is a 2001 Toyota Corolla. It will not go in reverse. When i shift it into reverse it doesn't move backwards and when I push

You should check the fluid level in the transmission to see if it is low on fluid or the fluid is burnt. If it is low then have leak checked and top off fluid to see if it now moves...

Q: How do I skip an iPod track?

When listening to the iPod through the sound system, you can easily skip tracks. To skip to the next track, press the Up or Right button (depending on your model) for less than 1.5 seconds. To restart the current track,...

Q: How do I change the clock display?

The clock has two formats that can be used: 12-hour, and 24-hour. To toggle between the two available displays, press and hold the H and M buttons on the clock, simultaneously, for more than four seconds.