Q: How can i turn on/off the been while locking/unlocking my hyundai santro GLS

My hyundai Santro xing Gls does not make any beep/horn or sound when i lock/unlock it with remote. How can i enable the sound in it. Thank you

You need to go to display and go into vehicle settings menu and enable horn feedback to on. When you press lock button once it should lock car without horn but if you hit lock button again then should get a horn beep to indicate doors are locked.

3. How can i turn on/off the been while locking/unlocking my hyundai santro GLS