Q: How Can I Fix The Left Headlight Bcuz It Dosent Light Up When I Turn On The Truck And I Bought A New Light And It Still Didnt Work

I Turn My Truck On And The Headlight Dosent Turn On ... And I Bought A New Bulb And It Still Dont Work It Dosent Turn On

One headlight not working can be due to a few causes. First, check the fuses. Some vehicles have an individual fuse for each headlight. For example: Left low beam, right low beam, left high beam, right high beam. If the fuse(s) are good, then there is most likely an electrical issue at or to the left headlight. There can be a short in the headlight itself or in the wiring to it. Check for any loose or corroded grounds as well. If If the cause can’t be found, have a certified technician look into why the [headlight is not working](https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/headlight-is-not-working-inspection to isolate the exact cause.

• How Can I Fix The Left Headlight Bcuz It Dosent Light Up When I Turn On The Truck And I Bought A New Light And It Still Didnt Work