Q: Hii how much does it costs to replace water pump and timing belt

Hiii I came from ohio and my car started getting wered noice and some towing person told me you have issue with your water pump and timing belt so get it changed as soon as you can so I want to know how much it costs or is there any alternative solution for that

To obtain the requested quote, please visit YourMechanic’s water pump replacement service page. Once on that page, click on "Get a Quote" and enter the zip code where you need service and vehicle information (year, make, model). You will receive an instant, itemized quote. To have the timing belt replaced, am instant quote can be obtained by visiting YourMechanic’s timing belt replacement service page. If a water pump or timing belt are faulty, there is no alternative but to replace them. However, when the the mechanic arrives he will determine whether or not the components are indeed faulty, or scheduled for replacement (in the case of the timing belt), so that you do not incur needless repair bills. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. Hii how much does it costs to replace water pump and timing belt