Q: Hi James, engine lite on, cylinder misfire on 1, 3, 5, and 6. recently replaced all plugs and wires. question is does it do any go

Hi James, engine lite on, cylinder misfire on 1, 3, 5, and 6. recently replaced all plugs and wires. question is does it do any good to replace say 5 and 6 immediately and the other two soon or am i wasting time? 5 and 6 are feasible to get to and do myself without removing manifold (Escape Ford 2004). basically am i doing any good or helping in replacing 2 of the 4 initiall? thanks for your time and any info

3. Hi James, engine lite on, cylinder misfire on 1, 3, 5, and 6. recently replaced all plugs and wires. question is does it do any go