Q: hi i have a fiat sienna that has no pulse on the injectors from the ground in the ECU. the car has spark on the plugs and the pump

hi i have a fiat sienna that has no pulse on the injectors from the ground in the ECU. the car has spark on the plugs and the pump

Hi there. No injector pulse, more than likely, is a faulty ECM. There are steps you can take to confirm the problem. Accessing the ECM (electronic control module) for codes may help direct you towards the area of fault. Having spark would lead me away from a crankshaft position sensor. Assuming voltage is being supplied to the injectors. You may need a scanner with parameter capabilities to diagnose the problem. Performing circuit test(s) from the injectors back to the ECM would rule out a wiring harness fault. I recommend having your vehicle’s no start condition be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician from YourMechanic.

3. hi i have a fiat sienna that has no pulse on the injectors from the ground in the ECU. the car has spark on the plugs and the pump