Q: Hey . When i am around 2000 rpm and hit the clutch, there is this bang. The shift er also moves when the engine is on

This bang only happens around a certain rpm. It is a manual car

The issue is most likely that the clutch pressure plate is not releasing smoothly. If the pressure plate has weak or broken springs, and the clutch is worn, it can cause it to snap when releasing. The snap is worse when the engine is loaded when pushing the clutch pedal in. A certified mechanic can assist you by checking the clutch and replacing it if necessary. Also, the flywheel should be resurfaced or replaced if it is cracked.

• Hey . When i am around 2000 rpm and hit the clutch, there is this bang. The shift er also moves when the engine is on