Q: Had A exhaust cat front converter gasket blow when i was driving got louder and louder satarteded to looose power the next day i

replaced the exhAUST MAnifold gasket the cat gasket front and now there is no power it seas like the car is starving from no air or no fuel it sounds like this duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh stall and the wont start what can this be be fore i by a new car

3. Had A exhaust cat front converter gasket blow when i was driving got louder and louder satarteded to looose power the next day i