Q: Had A exhaust cat front converter gasket blow when i was driving got louder and louder satarteded to looose power the next day i

replaced the exhAUST MAnifold gasket the cat gasket front and now there is no power it seas like the car is starving from no air or no fuel it sounds like this duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh stall and the wont start what can this be be fore i by a new car

A: Hi there. From the description you have pro...

Hi there. From the description you have provided, sounds like, the problem is the catalytic converter. The exhaust leak gave the engine the ability to breathe out. If the engine can’t breathe out, it can’t breathe in. By sealing the exhaust leak, now there is nowhere for the exhaust to go assuming, the catalytic converter is plugged. Diagnoses should be performed, to confirm the no start condition. I recommend having your vehicle’s stall and won’t start be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.