Q: Engine idle for 2 minutes then off

Usually after starting the engine the car idle for maybe 2 minutes then the engine gets off or when driving as soon as I release the accelerator preparing to stop it switches off

A: This is likely a sign of an idle air contro...

This is likely a sign of an idle air control valve that is not working properly. As you may know, this regulates the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the motor. When this is not working properly, the engine will struggle to idle as you describe. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and repair your idle air control valve.