Q: Q: Engine

Dear Sir/Madam, Can you kindly tell me the exact type of ford engine that my car is having? Thank you very much.

Hello there, the 2005 Jaguar X-Type came equipped with one of two engines. There is a 2.5 liter engine and a 3.0 engine. I can not tell exactly which engine you have with the details listed, as both engines could come with a 5 speed manual. Both engines are a Jaguar engine, the engine is based on a ford engine design but it is not the same. A qualified technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to help with any diagnosis you may need.