Q: Electrical window will not go up or down

None of my windows electric windows will go up or down I would do not get any noise from the motor as well I checked the connector that says controlled the window it was a circuit breaker I checked it it does have power going to it I checked the rear driver window and the connector does not have power going to it what is the problem please help

A: Hi! Check fuse "J" in the Power D...

Hi! Check fuse "J" in the Power Distribution Center (PDC - underhood fuse box). You can check for voltage at circuit breaker #1 in the junction box. If no voltage there, check for B+ on the Black/Orange wire at the ignition switch. Other possibilities are failed Master Window Switch or wiring problem at driver’s door. An experienced technician, such as one from YourMechanic, can come diagnose the issue with your windows and repair it at your home or workplace. Best of luck.