Q: Door latch rod broke

Door latch rod broke. door will not open and can't remove door panel to trip the latch by hand.any ideas on how to get it open?

You may need to have a locksmith or a mechanic with lockout tools get into the door with lockout tools so the lock on the latch can be lifted to unlock the door. Once open then the door panel can be removed and lock rod repaired. If the vehicle cannot be entered this way then the drivers seat and interior trim may need to be removed for access to latch.

Our certified mechanics come to you 銉籅acked by 12-month, 12,000-mile guarantee銉籉air and transparent pricing