Q: Dome light liter and radio not working

I cut wires to put in new radio 2 wires touched and sparked now the stereo and dome light and liter do not work I checked the fuse

3. Dome light liter and radio not working

Q: Can't find a parasitic drain?

Yes, your amp could be staying on. Feel it and see if it's warm. Disconnect it to confirm. Using a low amp probe (amp clamp) around the battery cable is the easiest, most repeatable method to measure battery drain. Measure...

Q: My inside lights won't come on.

Hello. The dome light is triggered by a switch in your door or the manual switch on the dashboard or on the fixture itself. Due the fuse being checked and testing good, you are going to need to test for...

Q: The dome and the rear brake lights are not working.

Hi there. It is very rare that these two circuits affect each other. It can be a failure in the SAM module if both of these problems started at the same time, but most of the time they are separate....