Q: Dome light liter and radio not working

I cut wires to put in new radio 2 wires touched and sparked now the stereo and dome light and liter do not work I checked the fuse

3. Dome light liter and radio not working

Q: Anti theft problem

Rarely will pulling a fuse disable an anti-theft system. If it were that easy, thieves would figure that out quickly and more cars would be stolen. Fortunately, most factory alarms are usually fairly simple to diagnose but very difficult to...

Q: Electrical problems on a 'O4 Volvo S40

Yes I've seen that a lot on those things. A lot of them get a fuse box that's just flat out corroded. You will have to take the whole thing apart and clean it completely or go to a junkyard...

Q: Could the reason for my dashboard gauges not working be a fuses and or fuses needing to be replaced?

Depending on the vehicle year, make and model you may have a fuse that got blown. You may also have a shorted instrument cluster that has blown fuses or is just not making good contact with the wire harness connections...