Q: Dome light liter and radio not working

I cut wires to put in new radio 2 wires touched and sparked now the stereo and dome light and liter do not work I checked the fuse

Hello, thank you for writing in. Without knowing the make and model of your vehicle, it is hard to say what fuses may have been affected. With that beings said, check not only the radio fuse, but all other fuses for those system. Look to your owners manual, and the fuse diagram for more information. There is likely a burned fuse that is related to all of these components. Some makes and modes call it a "courtesy fuse". If ALL of your fuses are ok, then you may have damaged a wire or caused a fire to melt and ground to something else. At that point electrical testing can become time consuming. It is a matter of tracing down the voltage supply and finding out where it cuts out. Start by checking all of the fuses before going to that level.