Q: Dome light liter and radio not working

I cut wires to put in new radio 2 wires touched and sparked now the stereo and dome light and liter do not work I checked the fuse

3. Dome light liter and radio not working

Q: Q: A fuse blows when power seats are used

The power seat motors on your 2004 Kia Amanti have only one fuse, and it is a 30 amp fuse. If you replace this fuse, and it blows when you try and operate the seat then there is a problem...

Q: Car won't start and doesn't have normal power

Thanks for writing in today about the issue with your Saturn. Without being there to physically inspect the car, it's very hard to give you a precise diagnosis, but one common problem that occurs when people install accessory items like...

Q: Q: Car stalled while driving

You likely have a crankshaft position sensor issue. Other problems that may exist include a faulty fuel pump or an an occurring vacuum leak. I would have a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your home or...