Q: Does a new rack and pinion need to be specific for the turbo charged engine or can you use one for a normal engine?

I'm replacing my cars rack and pinion do I need to get a rack and pinion that's specific for the turbo or can I get one that's normal for the 2.3L engine

Hi Jean. Thanks for the question tonight. To ensure proper fit and alignment of existing brackets and mounts for the rack and pinion, you’ll want to order one from the exact model you currently have.

3. Does a new rack and pinion need to be specific for the turbo charged engine or can you use one for a normal engine?