Q: Do the seats fold down to become a flat surface? 2011 Honda CR-Z

I have a folding ladder that I need to bring with me to job sites on a daily basis. And it doesn’t fit in the cargo area. So do you know if the separation panel between the seats and the cargo area fold down so it can become one flat surface for me to put my ladder on?

After some research, it seems that the panel does in fact fold down to create a larger cargo area on some models. Consult your owners manual for the specific procedure on folding down the separation panel in your vehicle.