Q: Cruise control button doesn't stay pressed on steering wheel

The cruise control on/off button does not stay pressed anymore on my 2006 Honda Accord LX V6. It's like something cracked or fell apart so that it doesn't work when you press it down. Do you think that I need to replace the whole assembly around the steering wheel?

The cruise control switch section that is mounted in your steering wheel is separately replaceable. Provided there is no damage to the actual steering wheel or any other parts surrounding it, you can have just the cruise control switch replaced. If you want to have the switch replaced, you should have it done by a qualified technician, such as one available from YourMechanic.