Q: Could you give me an estimate for the following work on my 2006 Toyota Tundra sr5? Replace front brake pads and refinish both rot

Could you give me an estimate for the following work on my 2006 Toyota Tundra sr5? Replace front brake pads and refinish both rotors. Replace rear brake shoes, wheel cylinders and refinish both drums. Brake fluid flush on entire brake system. Remove and replace both stabalizer bar control links. Lube front shock spring cushions. Install new steering rack bushing (Polyurethane). Replace inner and outer tie rod ends on Right side. And Front wheels alignment.

While maneuvering at low speeds in Parking lots especially , I'm hearing Clicking to Clanking noises coming from the front right hand side when I turn my steering wheel. And My brakes are due and that's what I need done on my truck. Thank you for your time and consideration . Kind regards Eddie

3. Could you give me an estimate for the following work on my 2006 Toyota Tundra sr5? Replace front brake pads and refinish both rot