Q: Coolant and some white smoke are leaking out of the exhaust

Im hoping its not a head gasket and its just my egr cooler. I need help before i make a major decision.

Hi there. Failure of the head gasket would more likely include symptoms like overheating and possibly coolant in the engine oil - results in a "chocolate milkshake" mixture, as well as coolant loss. Failure of the EGR cooler will not cause these effects. Failure of either results in a sweet smell out of the tailpipe and white smoke as you have noticed. There are tests for combustion gases in the coolant that would confirm that a head gasket has failed. I would recommend having a coolant is leaking inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Coolant and some white smoke are leaking out of the exhaust