Q: Coolant and some white smoke are leaking out of the exhaust

Im hoping its not a head gasket and its just my egr cooler. I need help before i make a major decision.

Hi there. Failure of the head gasket would more likely include symptoms like overheating and possibly coolant in the engine oil - results in a "chocolate milkshake" mixture, as well as coolant loss. Failure of the EGR cooler will not cause these effects. Failure of either results in a sweet smell out of the tailpipe and white smoke as you have noticed. There are tests for combustion gases in the coolant that would confirm that a head gasket has failed. I would recommend having a coolant is leaking inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.