Q: I have a problem with my instrument cluster back lighting.

Cluster gauge not working. 2002 Hyundai accent. Had car for about 2 months. Got it with only 10,000 miles on it. Checked fuses, changed light bulbs (2) thought it was that but for what I hear it's a totally different. I've looked at wires for what I can get to. Pulled out dashboard. I'm clueless and even my mechanic has no clue. Please help. It turns on after 15-20 mins of driving. And even when I'm parked it turns on and off through 15mins of sitting as well. But it won't work right off as soon as I turn on lights. Like I said I know nothing easier for an email back and forth so you can ask me questions. I suck at explaining!

Thanks in advance Bmw21236@gmail.com

3. I have a problem with my instrument cluster back lighting.