Q: clunk sound like while driving on bump at low speed/

I am hearing a clunck or rattle sound coming from the rear of the vehicle, like two pieces of metal coming into contact. I have also started to hear a clunk sound while making turn either right or left but I cannot tell if the sound is coming from the front or the rear. I have recently had the front control arms, sway bars, tie rod, and struts replaced. Would you have any idea what is wrong?

Hello. This noise can come from a few different places on your vehicle. From what you are explaining though it sounds like the rear hub bearing is failing. This will cause all of these noises as well as some new noises. It can also be a part of the suspension that came loose and is rubbing, but that is not as common. I usually get the vehicle in the air and inspect the bearings and the suspension. It is more than likely a bearing but a full inspection should be done to isolate the problem. If you are going to have this rattling noise repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose where this noise is coming from.

3. clunk sound like while driving on bump at low speed/