Q: Chrysler 2005 won't start. Not battery, changed starter worked a while then happened again mechanic said starter relay picked up f

Car not starting. Changed starter worked for a while a few months. Now told was relay and same night won't start again. Battery good lights everything else works.. What could be wrong, please help?

If the engine will not crank you will need to see if the starter is getting a start signal from the ignition system. If you are getting a start signal then check battery voltage is high enough to turn the starter. If it is okay then you have a defective starter. If no power is getting to start signal then check to make sure the shift cable ends are getting the transmission all the way to park position. The cable ends go bad and will not get transmission all the way to park and require cable repair or replacement.

3. Chrysler 2005 won't start. Not battery, changed starter worked a while then happened again mechanic said starter relay picked up f