Q: Choke and throttle cable install

I'm restoring a 1954 chevy 3100. I'm trying to install my choke and throttle cables but have no idea how the connect to the carburetor

Hi there. It really depends on what motor and carburetor you are working with on your 54 Chevy as to how to complete this process. Since we don’t have this info, we really can’t offer you step-by-step instructions. There are two things I would recommend. First, I would recommend searching online for a shop manual like this one for the vehicle You also might want to look for videos like this one, that will show you how they are installed.

3. Choke and throttle cable install