Q: Choke and throttle cable install

I'm restoring a 1954 chevy 3100. I'm trying to install my choke and throttle cables but have no idea how the connect to the carburetor

3. Choke and throttle cable install

Q: Truck goes into limp mode while driving

Hello. The P0068 diagnostic trouble code is an indication that there may be an issue with the manifold absolute pressure (MAP) sensor/mass airflow (MAF) sensor. The P0016 diagnostic trouble code is an indication that there may be an issue with...

Q: The check engine light on for my 2005 Chevrolet Avalanche

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2005 Chevrolet Avalanche. If the gas cap was loose but then later taken care of, then the light may be due to another issue. You will need to have the Check Engine...

Q: Sputtering issue with car

Code P0301 stands for cylinder #1 misfire. There are numerous potential causes for this code and your symptoms. If that is the only code stored, you'll want to focus on items specific to the #1 cylinder, such as the fuel...