Q: Choke and throttle cable install

I'm restoring a 1954 chevy 3100. I'm trying to install my choke and throttle cables but have no idea how the connect to the carburetor

3. Choke and throttle cable install

Q: truck wont shift into gear with engine running

Hi Matt. Thanks for contacting us today. What you are describing is typically an indication of a faulty master cylinder. However, it's also possible that other clutch components or even the flywheel itself are the sources of your problem. It...

Q: It has a squeezing noise inthe engine area on the passenger side. When I drive, it gets louder. Any suggestions?

Hi there. As you may know, this is most likely related to the power steering in your system, which is electric unlike earlier generations of cars that were hydraulic. This is also a known issue with the 2010 Chevy Malibu...

Q: Noise when braking at low speed

Hello. I am not sure of your description of the sound, but I think you are describing a brake rotor runout causing the brake pads to gyrate and make a noise at low speeds and light braking it is most...