Q: Choke and throttle cable install

I'm restoring a 1954 chevy 3100. I'm trying to install my choke and throttle cables but have no idea how the connect to the carburetor

3. Choke and throttle cable install

Q: Electric power steering replacement how much does it cost

From the description you have provided it sounds like it could be, the electric power steering motor has failed. It could also be, an electrical power or ground failure to the power steering motor. Before you have the electric steering...

Q: Can I use Lucas oil stabilizer and Lucas oil stop leak in the same oil change

The Owner''s Manual for your vehicle states on page 5-16: "Do NOT add anything to the oil. The recommended oils with the starburst symbol that meet GM Standard GM6094M are all you need for good performance and engine protection." I...

Q: Q: Car won't move

Hello there. Lack of fluid is the number one cause of transmission failure. If the transmission went without fluid for too long, it could be severely damaged. The only way to tell if a transmission is severely damaged without disassembling...