Q: Car wont run after Fuel Filter change

Changed the fuel filter and car will start but not rev, starved for fuel.

Bypassed the water seperator and ran through fuel filter with same results, vice versa for the water seperator. pressurised tank and blew fuel through the fuel tank and same happened.

Hi there. It’s possible that you have an air / fuel mixture issue that could be causing the hard to start problem on your Isuzu. Some components, including the EGR valve, the throttle body itself and fuel injectors can become clogged with excessive carbon build-up cause this problem as well. In order to effectively diagnose this problem, you should have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is hard to start inspection.