Q: Car won't stay crank

When I get in to crank the car and won't stay started

A: I would need more information in order to g...

I would need more information in order to give you a precise answer. It is impossible to determine what is wrong with your vehicle with just this description, but there are a few possibilities that I'll list. The starting issue could involve many things including, the built in anti-theft system going wrong, a problem in the fuel system, a bad battery, faulty sensors, and more. A few questions that would help: is the battery good? is the Check Engine Light on? Are there any existing diagnostic trouble codes? What is the make, year, and model of the car?

If you want to have the car checked more thoroughly, I would recommend having a certified professional, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose the starting issue in person to let you know what needs repair.