Q: Car starts okay but when started it stalls out when I am stopped at stop sign or a red light. Would start back up but did it like five times.

Yesterday was driving to mall. Bitter cold here car started and I let her run it started shutting off at red lights and stop signs. Did it about five times. I got home but I am terrified to drive it. On disability so praying that it isn't something so expensive. I think and pray it is the drive belt

3. Car starts okay but when started it stalls out when I am stopped at stop sign or a red light. Would start back up but did it like five times.