Q: Car stalls when put in D or R. Starts fine in P and N, some say it might be bad spark plugs but I'm not too sure what it could be.

I got to work fine today but when parking car stalls on me and when i re start it starts fine and idles good but soon as it change to R it stalls and same for when i put it in D. Starts and idles fine in N

A: Hello. Some diagnostic testing will need to...

Hello. Some diagnostic testing will need to be performed to figure out if there is a vacuum leak, a fuel pressure issue, a failed sensor, or any number of other possible causes. There are just too many possible causes to make a guess without looking at the vehicle. A professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose the engine stalling issue.