Q: Car stalls when driving it

My car stalls after I drive for a little while. Is there something wrong with my carburetor?

A: It is possible that the carburetor may have...

It is possible that the carburetor may have an issue. It is also possible that the ignition system could have an issue. The engine needs fuel, compression, and ignition to run. If the engine runs fine for a while it stalls, it is unlikely that compression is the issue. I would recommend having your fuel and ignition system thoroughly inspected by a professional having them pay close attention to the carburetor. Even a small adjustment of the carburetor may fix your issue. A qualified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, would be able to diagnose your stalling issue and repair any components as necessary.