Q: Q: Car stalls when driving it

My car stalls after I drive for a little while. Is there something wrong with my carburetor?

3. Q: Car stalls when driving it

Q: The ignition is locked up and the car cannot be started

Most modern vehicles now have small moving parts inside the ignition switch of the vehicle. If any of these small moving parts become misaligned, this could cause the ignition switch to lock up. When this issue occurs, the most common...

Q: Jeeps stalls at traffic lights - 1979 Jeep CJ5

From the description it almost sounds like an air/fuel mixture issue. Possibly caused by unmetered air being sucked in at closed throttle. The vacuum system should be checked along with the intake manifold gasket. If no leaks are obvious, a...

Q: transmission fluid bubbles over the dipstick any help?

This is caused if air is introduced to the fluid. For example, air can get into the filter inside the transmission pan or may be introduced if the fluid is too low or too full. If you just had...