Q: Car has an electrical problem

I have an intermittent electrical problem in my car that occurs once every 20 days or so. I would turn the blinker on along with the wipers. The cruise control would work properly as well. However, then the turn signal switch would quit working. Also, the wiper pump would malfunction. It was replaced recently. What should I check and replace?

The turn signal switch may have failed and caused other issues as it is tied to many circuits. The multi-function switch must be inspected and the circuits it covers to make sure there were no shorts. If the wiper pump was replaced and is now not working properly, check for a blockage in the washer lines. If this is too overwhelming for you, contact a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, who can diagnose your electrical issue and make the necessary repairs from there.