Q: car eems like it automatice comes out og gear, it has to be turned off and re-cranked to get it back in gear

car seems like it automatice comes out og gear, it has to be turned off and re-cranked to get it back in gear

The problem sounds like it has a valve body that is not working correctly and would need to be replaced. The computer would need to be reprogrammed by the dealer in this case since the vehicle would need to have the latest programming with the updated part according to the manufacture technical bulletin. Any leaks should be addressed and fluid levels checked before condemning the valve body. I would recommend having the transmission inspected by a professional mechanic. They will be able to diagnose your gear issue in person and let you know exactly what needs to be repaired.

3. car eems like it automatice comes out og gear, it has to be turned off and re-cranked to get it back in gear