Q: Q: Brake fluid leaks out

When I add brake fluid, it leaks out.

3. Q: Brake fluid leaks out

Q: Hard to shift transmission

Hello there, many different faults can cause your 2006 Land Rover Range Rover to have hard shifting. The most common would be low transmission fluid, faulty shift solenoid, valve body failure, a wiring harness fault, or a transmission control module...

Q: I got a alternator replaced on my car and now the Check Engine Light is on with the Battery Light. My headlights are still blinking.

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. This sounds like there is a loose ground or a wire was not hooked up to the alternator correctly. Check all of the wiring when that was removed when the alternator and battery was...

Q: How much would it cost to convert a 98' range rover from air suspension to spring suspension?

The cost of conversion varies depending in part on where you purchase the conversion kit from. I suggest finding a kit with all the components needed rather than piecing it together. Cost will also vary depending on the quality of...