Q: Q: Brake fluid leaks out

When I add brake fluid, it leaks out.

3. Q: Brake fluid leaks out

Q: Gearbox fault warning came on - 2012 Range Rover

Hey there, the battery's low voltage may have been the code they received. You may have to have the body control and transmission module tested for a bad connection and pinpoint tested to see if the gear box fault is...

Q: Why is my passenger tire sunk in alittle? could it be the lower control arm?

Worn or broken control arm bushings, a faulty ball joint, damage to the steering knuckle and strut, misalignment, a weak or broken coil spring, and so forth are all possible causes of what you are seeing. The noise could be...

Q: Coolant pouring out the bottom

The problem sounds like you may have broken a radiator hose for it to lose all the fluid so fast. You will need a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you and inspect the leak and identify the leak...