Q: Blower motor not air

got a Pontiac 2001. Just replace blower motor resistor and the blower motor. But noting happened,also replace the relay for the hvac blower in motor

You did not mention if you have power from the HVAC blower fuse in right hand interior fuse box. Check this fuse to see if you have power to the blower switch and to blower circuit. If the fuse is good then check for power from into and out of the blower resistor on the blue wire out to blower. If no power is coming from blower switch then replace the switch and connector.