Q: Alarm goes off now and then

The vehicle's alarm system intermittently goes off. The remote lock and unlock work automatically, and the LED lights blink intermittently and start on their own. Could it be heat related? The key and auto-lock systems work fine, but lights begin, and then the alarm goes off. Hauling/moving anti-theft sensor suspected.

These vehicles are known to have a problem with the ignition interlock theft control module, which would need to be replaced if determined to be bad. The new module would need to have the manufacturer scanner to do the tests, and to activate the new module. I recommend that you have a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come by and check your car for you.