Q: After everytime i fuel up, my truck wont start but then hours later it will. Im currently waiting on itto start again. Any ideas

Everytime i fuel up, my truck wont start for hours after. Any ideas of whats going on or how i can start it

Hi there. What you are describing is typically an indication of an EVAP system leak or failure. The EVAP system is designed to remove excessive gasoline / diesel vapor that is trapped in the fuel cell. It also filters these gases to remove harmful emissions before they are emitted into the atmosphere. When you add fuel, excessive pressure is created inside the fuel tank. When the EVAP system is not working correctly, it can impact the fuel pumps ability to distribute fuel from the tank to the engine. It is also possible that the fuel pump pick-up or relay is faulty. The best way to determine the root source of this issue is to have one of our professional mobile mechanics come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection.

3. After everytime i fuel up, my truck wont start but then hours later it will. Im currently waiting on itto start again. Any ideas