Q: abs light and traction control light is on

Went to firestone for oil change and tire rotation. They broke one of my wheel lock lug nuts and had to cut it off. Noticed abs and traction control light was on when leaving, figured it would go out and didn't.

It is possible - saying this sight unseen of course - that the abs sensor or exciter ring could have been damaged while cutting the lug nut off. Either return to them to scan the system for codes, or have someone independent of them check the abs system for faults. If it reveals that the sensor or exciter ring at the wheel where they cut the lug off is setting the code, then it can possibly be due to them. If the fault comes back to anything other than a fault at that wheel, then I would say that it was a random occurrence and the abs light would have still come on at that moment had you not gotten the tires rotated.

3. abs light and traction control light is on