Q: a rattling noise from my engine when i accelerate and my engine light keeps on flickering ever since. safe to take it on a trip?

I want to know if its safe to take it for a long trip for 2 days or if i need an immediate repair

With the running description you gave you should not drive it long distance if you are getting engine noise and check engine light flashing. The problem may be low oil pressure or another issue with a sensor. Have the vehicle checked by a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to verify and diagnose the cause. You may do major engine damage if continue to drive with low oil pressure conditions.

3. a rattling noise from my engine when i accelerate and my engine light keeps on flickering ever since. safe to take it on a trip?