Q: A loose sound coming from my front left side tire.

My driver side front tire makes a weird noise like something could be loose or stuck when I'm hitting a bump or turn my wheel left it makes the noise but my passenger side tire does make any noises at all its just the driver side and it didn't start doing that til I ran my car through a car wash today and I just bought the car 2 days ago of course it's a used vehicle and it needs a alignment so would do you think the problem could be please help?

What you are describing sounds like a failing CV joint. Depending on which side is worn, you may hear the noise more pronounced from the side that is affected by this. A CV (Constant Velocity) joint is a shaft that connects the transmission to the wheels, essentially transferring the power from the drive train directly to the wheels. The CV joint is packed with a special grease and sealed tight with the rubber or plastic boot, that is held in place with two clamps. The most common problem with the CV joints is when the protective boot cracks or gets damaged. Once this happens, the grease comes out and moisture and dirt get in, causing the CV joint to wear faster and eventually fail due to lack of lubrication and corrosion. When the CV joint becomes damaged or worn, you may hear a clicking, clunking or popping sound coming from this area as the weight of the vehicle puts pressure on this area and shifts back and forth and side to side. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.